In my years of coaching and mentoring, so many of my clients still struggle when it comes to speaking, as part of their business. I have watched people literally freeze and cringe in front of a camera. I have witnessed many avoiding video talk due to feeling intimidated by technology. The most common feedback I receive is that many are concerned about how they are being perceived by their audience.
This is a real shame since many of those I speak with have an important message to share in line with their vision, yet feel relatively crippled when it comes to using their voice to spread their message. It is ultimately a form of self-sabotage.
When I did my TV Presenter’s course last year, I continued to experience something I commonly share in my coaching of others, and that is the importance of being yourself, rather than trying to perform. So let’s continue with a question.
What would happen if you could be yourself and communicate your message in such a way that combines authenticity with deep impact on your audience, that makes for an unforgettable experience?
I caught up with Davide Di Giorgio, TED talks trainer, who helps people shift their perspective and their results. Listen in to our conversation and what he shared if you want to transform your speaking.
- The importance of shifting your perspective with regards speaking
- What it means to move past being a technician of speaking
- What it means to be authentic
- Deconstructing a powerful talk
- Aligning purpose, authenticity, impact and an unforgettable talk
- How to build a speaking business that is viable
- How Davide helps people through unique experiences he creates in his events
- Why you are ready now
- The first step to changing your current experience
Make today the day you change the way you speak and deliver your message forever. You can access Davide’s Community of support by clicking here